Sunday, October 15, 2017

DreadTober: Fiends!

Mostly been working on the two ForgeFiends this week. Haven't got as much done as I would have liked, but I did get some of the tricky stuff that I was worried about out of the way, so I'm pretty happy with the results.
The Plasma Head still needs some greenstuff work around the bottom, but the rest is ready to prime

The base is going to be done with Martian Ironearth/crust

This guy still needs some basing work, as the weird way the original owner did the rear legs means it won't sit flat

Gonna bust out the cork and get a bit of a slope going for it to stand on
That's it for now. Until next time, y'all have a good one, y'hear!

4 comments:

  1. Plasma head looks like something out of Hellraiser. He's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really happy with how that one's coming along.

      And even tho it wasn't explicitly one of my inspirations, Hellraiser's aesthetic has always been something I've felt very fitting for 40K Chaos. High praise. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice! I like the use of the tomb king bodies. Nice work on getting them all built

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Most of the building was done some time ago, tho. All I really did now was the arms and heads. And it's actually only one Tomb Sphinx body. It's just magnetized for all the ForgeFiend options.

      Delete