Tuesday, September 29, 2015

DreadTober

I ended up getting pretty wiped out by a wedding on Sunday that was really nice, but had way more people than I expected, and thoroughly overwhelmed my capacity for extroversion, so I didn't really get any of the modeling/painting I was hoping for done, so no Modeling Monday post.

But Greggles just announced DreadTober, a Walker-painting event, and I've got a Bjorn sitting around primed, so I figured I'd get in on that, get myself a little more visibility in the 40K Blogosphere.

Also, I ordered a couple of Blood and Skulls Industry's 6 wheeler conversion kits for the Tauroxen I've got lying around, and they also sent me this little pack of skulls, I guess as a sampler or something. 8 of them, perfect for Blood Tithe markers once I get them painted up!

Hopefully more modeling/painting progress and maybe a BatRep sometime later this week. Y'all have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how your bjorn comes out! I'd be interested to know of the quality of Blood And Skulls bits, I've been considering their big guns for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to trying to stretch myself with Bjorn, hoping to get inspired by some of the other entries. I did Murderfang about a year ago, and he came out pretty well, but I hope to top that with Bjorn.

      Definitely gonna do a review of the B&S stuff once I get those Tauroxen built, but that may be a while.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh nice! There is more then on bjorn! Get to see the differences! My favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine doesn't have much Conversion work done, but hopefully I can do him justice with the paint. He also might be bringing some friends along, I've got a half-dozen half-finished Dreads lying around ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete