Thursday, October 19, 2023

DreadTober AU Redux Week Three

I've got the first colour of the camo scheme blocked in. Needs some touch up in places where the various subassemblies come together, but the basic effect is there. Next up is the neutral grey striping in between these. I don't have a pic of the base in its current state because it's out on the porch with the primer drying, but it'll be quick to paint once I can bring it in.

I also finished up my Alpha Strike box, which had been dividing my attention and painting time, so I'll be able to get more done on this in the remainder of the month. I did the Clan Star in more or less the same Ghost Bear scheme I'm shooting for here, and the Inner Sphere Lances as the 2nd Legion of Vega, because I recently read Heir to the Dragon.
Next week, I should be pretty close to done. Until then, y'all have a good one, y'hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment